Friday, January 13, 2012

Ripped in 30

I have been doing Jillian Michaels this week. Her Ripped in 30 video is insane. It's such a hard workout, but a great workout so I thought I would share. This week, all week long, I had not lost a single pound. Everyday I would get on the scale and everyday it would tell me the same number. After 6 days of doing Ripped in 30 I am happy to say when I got on the scale this morning it finally said I had lost 3 pounds. THANK YOU LORD!!! I was getting so frustrated. Last night I saw this on the Eat Clean Facebook Page: "Don't quit now! If you've just started your Eat-Clean journey stay strong, focus on the positive changes you've made, leave the rest behind" It really spoke to me and made me push through. Sometimes you just needs some words of encouragement to get you over a hump!




No comments:

Post a Comment