Sunday, January 8, 2012

My favorite kitchen gadgets

How do you know when you are fat, I mean a foodie??? Your favorite store to shop in is not J. Crew, it's not Anthropologie, and it sure as heck isn't Victoria Secret. What store is it you ask!?!?! William-Sonoma! I could spend HOURS in that store. I could also empty our bank account in this store. The good news is that my husband loves this store as much as I do. I'm one lucky girl!!!



My favorite tool in the past has been my Kitchenaid Mixer. That thing is a rockstar. I however have stopped doing a lot of baking since the diet and don't plan on doing a ton of it. I want to learn some clean cookies recipe very soon though ;) Now I have a couple of new favorites I recently got that I would like to share. They help in clean eating so that's good!!!

First is the Microplane Herb Mill. You stuff your fresh herbs in there and twist. Voila!, you have finely chopped fresh herbs. Clean up is a snap too!!!!



The other one is the Orka Oil Mister. The pots and pans I have can not have Pam and those types of sprays sprayed in them. I always have to use olive oil. I love olive oil and it's very good for you. Sometimes I get to much and don't mean to. This really helps controlling how much I use.






No comments:

Post a Comment