Saturday, January 7, 2012

Healthy "almost clean" Smoked Salmon Dip


I call this "almost clean" because I know a small amount of sugar was used when the salmon filet was smoked. Other than that it is clean and it is GOOD!!!! Smoked salmon is one of my favorite foods. I think I could eat it everyday. When my husband and I went to Alaska in the summer of '10 we had a lot of smoked salmon and of course brought some back with us!!!


Healthy "almost clean" Smoked Salmon Dip
1 naturally smoked salmon filet
3 tablespoons of fat free Greek yogurt
1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of finely chopped chives


Flake the salmon apart in a bowl. Add all ingredients to the salmon and mix until well blended. Server chilled.

I served this with these crackers to keep it healthy and clean.






No comments:

Post a Comment