Thursday, January 5, 2012

I refuse to give it up!

There are a few things on the eat clean diet I refuse to give up. I know they are not healthy, but I am just not gonna do it!!





1. Fat Free Calorie Free Spray Butter. Just a few sprays and your food tastes like butter. There is no way it's good for you, but I justify having it by the fact that it's 0 fat and 0 calories!


2. Mio Drink Mix. OMG, this stuff is amazing. I am trying to ween myself off of it a little. It is full of artificial sweetener so I know it's not good for you, but oh my goodness it's amazing. And once again 0 fat and calories!


3. I have actually really toned this down. I haven't had one in 5 days and that is good. I am going to try to limit them to once a week. I will probably get to the point where I don't even like the taste anymore. And once again 0 calories and 0 fat?



No comments:

Post a Comment