Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mickey Mouse Party

One of my best friends little boy turned 2 over the weekend. They live in Arkansas and I was not going to be able to go and that always makes Lala VERY sad! I helped her with the writing for the invitations and some little print outs as well as some thank you tags. We ended up going to Arkansas for an unexpected death in my husband's family so I was able to stop by the party.  Here are a few pictures I got (not many)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROMAN!!! LALA LOVES YOU!


The cute front door sign she made!


The favors....filled with all kinds of mickey mouse goodies. (bubbles, fruit snacks, pez dispensers, stickers, and more)


 Top of his cake


 She got his cake at Wal-Mart...they did a great job and it wasn't expensive. 


 The cute banner she made.


One of the signs I made.


Another sign I made. 


Above the food table.



 The banner, balloons, and sign when you walked in. 


Each side of the invitation.



 Some of the food.


Food!


More food!


The Birthday Boy and his parents. I didn't get a pic of him in his ADORABLE birthday outfit because he is 2!! At least I got one in his birthday suit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment