Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...

I have been FULL of them lately! I have gotten so off track from my training for my 5k in October it's not even funny! We went on vacation and that threw me off. Then I got started back up after 2 whole weeks. Then we went back to Arkansas for an unexpected death in my husbands family and that threw me off. But when it comes down to it, these are just excuses. I could have gotten up extra early and gotten it done, but I made the choice not to. So, starting today I am back at it! Also, my sister in law started a new Facebook page called DaniGetUrGunz. It will follow her through prepping for a competition, getting her training license, and giving clean eating food tips! Check it out and go like it!

This is how I felt after vacation!!!! 





1 comment:

  1. awwwww Thx honey!!!! So exciting! Yes, we all have excuses. I have to work through them everyday. Sometimes the excuses win but we are going to rock this week out! Let's do this!!

    ReplyDelete