Thursday, August 9, 2012

Little Mermaid Theme Night

Theme nights are a Lala specialty! I LOVE to do them!! This one is from last spring but I figured I would go ahead and post it. Warning....these pictures are horrible.  Also, a lot of food coloring was used in this theme night. I know it's not good for kids, but once in a while during a theme night isn't going to kill them. Probably better for them than half the stuff on the shelves that is "healthy for kids"!

We had lots of Little Mermaid themed food, watched Little Mermaid about 15 times, and made a Little Mermaid out of nature.



Breakfast.....A Little Mermaid Pancake. I mixed three different bowls of pancake batter. One red, one green, and one normal. I added them to ziplock bags and cut off the corner to make it like a pastry bag. I had to work fast! Little Mermaid has blueberry boobies and is sitting on a blueberry boulder pile!!


Lunch.....Little Mermaid Sandwich. Tomato hair and boobies, monterey jack cheese body, and avocado tail!


Dinner....Little Mermaid Pasta. Mac and cheese with food coloring and spaghetti hair with food coloring.


Little Mermaid on the driveway. Rock body outline, purple boobies made of flowers, orange leaves for hair, green leaves for a tail, and pink rose petals for lips! She LOVED helping design this, find the stuff, and put it all together!



No comments:

Post a Comment