Monday, August 27, 2012

Clean Cilantro Lime Rice

One of my all time favorite foods is the Cilantro Lime Rice from Chipotle. I was so happy to find out that they now serve this wonderful side in brown rice. Chipotle is one of those restaurants that you can actually get a fairly clean meal at. 

I am trying to really limit how much we go out to eat this month since I have started my little challenge. I was really in the mood for Chipotle though so I decided to make it myself!!


Clean Cilantro Lime Rice
About 1.5 cups of cooked brown rice
2 tsp of lime juice
3 tbls of finely chopped cilantro (to get a fine chop, this is my favorite kitchen tool)
1 tsp of extra virgin organic coconut oil
salt to taste

Fold all of the ingredients above together and you're done! ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment