Friday, August 24, 2012

1 Month Challenge

Over the next month I am going to give myself a little challenge. It has become apparent that I get motivation and push myself when it comes to pictures. Pictures of myself and pictures of others. I also push myself when I have a goal in mind.

So, for the next month I am going to push myself SUPER hard. I have taken a before picture of my front, back, and side and will post those along with after photos on my blog on September 24th.

My goal is to get 5 days of cardio and 5 days of some sort of weight training in (probably my Jillian video) I will not be working out at the gym or on any fancy equipment. This just proves that this can be done at home and you don't need to pay a high gym membership fee in order to get fit.

As far as my diet goes, I am going to try my hardest to stick to 95% clean eating in this next month.

If anyone wants to do it with me, have at it!! I have 2 people who have joined in already!! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment