Friday, July 27, 2012

Food Diary Day 4

This was not the best day of eating. I just wasn't in the mood to prepare anything. I wanted convenience during the day and then there was girls night! It was a totally unhealthy day. I didn't eat anything really bad for me, but I didn't really have anything with substance....veggies!!!!

9:00a Breakfast
1/2 cup FF Greek Yogurt
1/2 tablespoon pure organic maple syrup
1/4 cup of clean granola

11:00a Snack
edamame

1:00p Lunch
11 clean chips
1/4 cup of salsa
1 low fat baby bell cheese wheel

3:00p Snack
1 package of freeze dried apples


7:00p Dinner (girls night)
3oz goat cheese
pistachios
3 slices of prosciutto (fat removed)
couple slices of cantaloupe  with reduced balsamic drizzled on top
clean crackers
hummus
4 kalamata olives
2 glasses of red wine

Exercise
30 minutes on the elliptical

No comments:

Post a Comment