Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Clean Lime-Cilantro Corn



When I was back in Arkansas last week we had a party at my best friends and served Mexican food. I made the side items which were all clean. This corn was one of them. My friend told me that my husband came up to her and said who made this corn, it's awesome....she said your wife made it! I love that my husband loves my cooking. Makes it so much more fun for me!


This is the easiest recipe in the world. I serve it hot, but it's good cold as well. Add a few chopped up tomatoes to it for a cold corn salad!

Clean Lime-Cilantro Corn

1 pound of frozen corn
1 cup of chopped cilantro leaves
1/2 cup of FF feta cheese
juice of 1 lime

Cook the corn (microwave or stove top). Once corn is heated through add cilantro, feta, and lime. Serve immediately.

Note: I noticed that if I didn't serve immediately you couldn't really taste the lime. So if you are not serving right away, then I would wait to add the lime. I also add a little FF spray butter to it which is not clean so if you want it 100% clean, leave that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment