Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Food Diary Day 1


I have decided to dedicate this week to a food diary. I am doing this for several reasons.

1. So that you can see what I eat in a week and get inspiration from it.
2. To give you breakfast and snack ideas. (Lunch and dinner are easy, it's the snacks and breakfast that get hard to come up with)
3. Most importantly to keep me accountable before I go on my mini vaca with my husband in 10 days!!!!

This is yesterday's diary.....

9:00a Breakfast
 1/2 cup of steel cut oatmeal
3 large strawberries
1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1/2 tablespoon of organic raw agave

11:00a snack
1/4 cup of pecans
1/2 an apple

1:30p Lunch
1/4 cup of black beans


3:30p Snack


6:00p Dinner
Salad.....
1/2 of a filet of salmon (about 3oz)
1/2 cup of baby spinach
1/8 cup of pecans
1 tablespoons of reduced fat blue cheese
1/4 cup of blueberries
1 tablespoon of organic golden raisins
2 tablespoons of Honey Vinaigrette

8:00p Snack
1/2 cup of coconut yogurt at Orange Leaf (not clean, but low fat)
1/4 cup of Kashi Go Lean Honey Almond Cereal for topping (this is clean)


Exercise
zip, zero, nilch....BAD GIRL!!!!

Drinks
about 10 8oz glasses of water

No comments:

Post a Comment