Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back Home Being Lala

I have been MIA for the last week. I went back to my home town of Rogers, AR for the last week. It's been a while since I have been home so it was a very busy week. My husband, Mike, was able to join me on this trip. It was one of my favorite trips back! I had 3 work 2.5 days and the rest of the time I got to play!


We got in around midnight on Friday night. The next morning was the Miles for Miller 5k. That was the main reason we came home. My friend Amanda did it with me. She was awesome knowing that I couldn't run much so she would run ahead for a minute and then come back to me. What a rockstar! Mike was also a rockstar. First 5k and got it in 27:24. I was so proud of him. Most importantly, this was an amazing cause for Angel Miller!



Sunday afternoon I took pictures of Amanda's family.

On Saturday night our best friends Lauren and Gregg threw a party for us. It was so fun. Got to see lots of people all at once. Mike graduated in '96 and about 10 of his graduating class was there. 





Sunday I went to the Garrett's house for a visit and to take pictures of Farrah. I hung out with my grandma for a while and then we went to dinner with Mike's family for his mom's birthday. After that I took pictures of Mike's brother's family


On Monday I went to dinner with my mom at Bonefish and went and had yogurt at TCBY. Then we stopped off at an old church with a cow pasture behind it!



I went to Taco Tuesday at the Woodruff's for Big Jim's birthday! Jim made us his famous Brandy Alexanders. I hadn't had those since the 9th grade!! :) They are so delicious! I got to hang out with Cole and catch lighting bugs! It was such a fun night. 



Wednesday was 4th of July. Poor Mike was really sick. I went to his brother's house and hung out with Danielle and gave Trenton his 9th birthday present. 25 balloons with a one dollar bill in each! He loved popping all of them! Then I went back to Lauren's neighborhood pool party. Then I had dinner with Mike and his parents. We headed back to Lauren's neighborhood for some margaritas with Cory and Meredith and fireworks with the all of their friends in the neighborhood. 




Thursday night I took pictures of Lauren's family. Then it was time for girls night out! 



Friday we went bowling with Brynn, Connor, Cowen, Trenton, and Trevor. I won! ;) Then for dinner we went to Mimi's. My cousin's from south Arkansas drove up to join us!





We got a lot of pool time in while we were there. We stayed with my best friend Lauren and she has an amazing neighborhood pool! It was very relaxing!




Of course I got lots of Lala Time in!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment