Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Destin, FL Travel Picks

I love to travel, but for some reason I have not really talked a lot about my travels on this blog. I decided I was going to start adding some places I have been and suggestions for those areas. My first one is Destin because my girlfriends are going there with their family this weekend and it was on my mind. I don't have many pictures, but I will add what I found on my phone!


My all time favorite meal I have ever eaten is in Santa Rosa at a place called Stinky's Fish Camp. Their shrimp and grits are to die for. I NEVER miss out on going there!



Another place I never miss out on are the food trucks in Seaside. I love the grilled cheese one, but I have eaten at all of them and they are all wonderful. It's just a fun atmosphere. 



The Donut Hole is a great place for breakfast or to pick up a YUMMY keylime pie. They are pretty busy, but open 24 hours a day. 

The Back Porch is also a favorite of mine. It's not because the food is outstanding, but because it has a great view, great drinks, and a great atmosphere. It has the perfect "Destin" feel.



The Harborwalk Marina is a great place to take the kids. So much fun stuff to do out there. 



If you want some fresh seafood to take back to your condo, Sexton's Seafood Market is awesome! 

If there is a night you want to stay in and eat pizza, Merlin's is the place to order it from!

If you want a fun night out at a cool bar, head to the Red Bar at Grayton Beach. 

And last, but not least....just drive slowly down 30a all the way to Alys Beach. It's a beautiful drive that I never get enough of.


Ok, now I want to go to Destin! I have been 4 times in the last 3 years and I am ready to go again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment