Saturday, June 8, 2013

Clean Mexican Salmon Salad

This is something I literally threw together on my lunch break. I added it to an avocado, but you could also use it as a dip with tortilla chips. 





Clean Mexican Salmon Salad
1 package of Wild Caught Salmon (From the canned tuna aisle)
1/2 cup of FF greek yogurt
1/4 cup black beans
1/4 cup thawed frozen corn
1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
1/4 cup of FF Feta Cheese
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp of chili powder
salt and pepper to taste


Mix all ingredients in a bowl and you are done! 

I scooped out a little bit of a half of an avocado, added that to the mixture and stirred it up until blended. Then I put about 3/4 cup of the mixture in the avocado and cooked it on a cookie sheet on 350 for about 15 minutes. It was great that way! 

Things you could add that I didn't.....

Diced Tomatoes
Green Chilies 
Diced Onions 
Cayanne Pepper
Diced Bell Peppers 

No comments:

Post a Comment