Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Food

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. I love all the lights, decor, and themed food! What's not to love! Here are a few things I made last season.....pictures are horrible!

This is tortellini with some pesto and tomatoes. I called it Christmas pasta!


Cheese and Meat Tray....pepper jack, colby jack, munster, cheddar, tomatoes, capicola, prosciutto, rosemary, and a little yellow pepper star! 

 Santa Pancake.....whipped cream, can of strawberry pie filling, 2 banana slices, and 2 chocolate chips

Santa belly pizza.....pepperoni, black olives, and yellow peppers

Red velvet brownies cut like Christmas trees with green sprinkles

Santa Bagel.....bagel thin, cream cheese, mini chocolate chips, 
chocolate chips, baby carrot, 
spinach wrap, and crasins

I have been making these for years....WAY before Pinterest ;) Grape tomatoes, 
fresh mozzerella balls, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and kosher salt on a tooth pick


Reindeer buckeyes....buckeyes, pretzels, red gel icing, mini chocolate chips

Chicken roll tree....chicken salad made with cream cheese and cheddar, 
spinach wraps, and bell peppers.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the creativity. And now I want pasta!

    ReplyDelete