Monday, June 18, 2012

Slimming Summer Drink

I was watching The Chew the other day and Dr. Oz was on telling Summer Slimdown Secrets. One thing that caught my eye and ear was a grape fruit drink he was talking about. You drink a large glass of 100% grapefruit juice, 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, and a little honey to sweeten it right before your meals. Well I absolutely hate vinegar and grapefruit juice and I don't want the added honey. So.....I do more like an 8oz glass with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. It's so gross, but I think after a week I will be so used to it I won't be able to tell it's so nasty!!!! This is what Dr. Oz has to say about it......

The drink changes how you absorb sugar, boosts your metabolism and reduces inflammation.

I need all of the above!!!

I used Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar and Simply Grapefruit since I know it's 100%! I ran out of grapefruit juice over the weekend so I only did this a couple of times. This morning I bought 2 bottles of it so I will let you know at the end of the week if I can tell a difference!

*Grapefruit Juice and other citrus juices can have an affect on some medications.



1 comment: