Monday, May 21, 2012

Halloween Food

I am just now posting this because I just found the pictures. They are horrible quality pictures from my phone, but you get the idea!



This was the dinner I made for my niece. Frankenstein was a quesadilla made with spinach tortillas. For his face I used black olives and sour cream. The soup was tomato bisque. I put sour cream in a small zip lock bag and piped on the soup to look like a spider web. I then created a black olive to look like a spider. The way I made the ghost drink was by freezing the glass, then using magic shell, then refreezing, and adding milk. 


These are supposed be mini caramel apples. Hint: don't put them above your dishwasher that is on hi-temp setting and drying because it will never stick!! They sure tasted great though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment