Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clean Eating Cobb Salad



I had never eaten a cobb salad until recently. To be honest I had never really eaten a salad until recently. You see I am the pickiest eater on the planet. I don't like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, peppers....pretty much every thing that goes on a salad! I slowly started to eat baby spinach with strawberries, sweet and salty pecans, salmon, and blue cheese. Then I started expanding. When I say expanding I mean, eating field green salads and choosing a salad with pears and gorgonzola!! So expanding is probably not the correct word!!

Since my husband loves cobb salads I decided to make one. I mean I like cheese, eggs, turkey, bacon...sounds pretty darn good to me. (I left the tomatoes off mine) I liked this salad so much I could eat it everyday!!!

I am not going to give measurements on what I used because it's kind of up to you. It all depends on how many you are making and what you want.

This is what I used.......

Clean Eating Cobb Salad
Baby Spinach
Grape Tomatoes
Avocados
Reduced Fat Blue Cheese
Hard Boiled Eggs
Clean Turkey Bacon crumbled
Clean Turkey Deli Meat
Clean Parmesan Croutons
Clean Chipotle-Avocado Vinaigrette 

No comments:

Post a Comment