Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Decor

I never really decorate for Halloween. This year I decided with all the pinterest front porches I wanted to. For some reason I really wanted to do something with black crows. I had these twigs in my urns that I had used for Easter earlier in the year so I spray painted those black. Bought some orange and black pumpkins, a lot of black crows, and some spider web stuff. 

Then it was time to do the wreath. I bought a bunch of black feather boas. Feather boas aren't that cheap...$10 at Hobby Lobby and I needed 4. So I had a 40% off coupon at Hobby Lobby for one item. I went back 4 days in a row LOL!!! Then I bought orange Christmas ornaments and they were already 50% off. Halloween ribbon was also 50% so I snagged some polka dot ribbon with orange and green since I had bright green hostas in my urns already to make a big bow on top!

I loved the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment