Monday, March 19, 2012

Easter Decorations

St. Patrick's day is over so it's time for Easter decorations. I love Easter. I always have. I think it has to do with what Christ did for us, peanut butter eggs, getting huge Easter baskets from my grandpa when I was a little girl, getting a new dress, the colors, and hunting down those dang eggs. I really never believed in the Easter bunny. I couldn't figure out what a human sized bunny that hid eggs in your yard and left you a basket full of goodies had to do with Jesus dying for our sins. All I knew is that I loved it. I know that sounds so terrible. I really do love the commercial side of Easter....don't judge! Even though I love the commercial side of it, I NEVER, EVER forget the reason we celebrate.

This weekend was a BEAUTIFUL! I was able to plant some flowers on my porch and decorate for Easter. I gave up Pinterest for lent so it was really nice to do something creative and to know I can still do creative things without the help of Pinterest LOL!!! I took these pictures with my phone...I have been doing that a lot lately since my camera card has been in the back of my computer from editing photo sessions. But you get the idea even though the quality of the photo stinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment