Monday, April 23, 2012

Pinterest Pigs

I tried out some new recipes on my husband and neighbors this weekend. My husband is my guinea pig a lot. I typically don't try out new recipes on anyone else but him. This weekend I was feeling brave because I tried out 3 new Pinterest pins on my neighbors. Since all the recipes I tried out came from Pinterest I called them my Pinterest Pigs! I am happy to say that all recipes were very good and I plan on making all of them again!

Here are the links.....

Zucchini Fritters

Very good. A nice way to change up a side item!

Warm Potato Salad w/ Pancetta and Brown Butter Dressing

I loved this potato salad. It was very good. I will make this again for sure.

Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls aka Crack bread

It's called crack bread, need I say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment