Sunday, January 6, 2013

Red Pineapple Juice

I love to juice. It makes me feel good. When I juice I feel like I am drinking a salad bar and can feel myself get healthy right away!

My husband and I have been juicing for a while. We bought the Jack Lalane Juicer about 7 years ago. It's not something we do often, but I intend to try it at least once a week from here on out. 

The best part about juicing for me is that I get to put veggies in my juice that I would NEVER eat. Plus, you are eating these vegetables in raw form. 


Red Pineapple Juice (Makes 2 glasses) 

1/2 of a fresh beet ( antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification support)
2 cups of fresh pineapple (Anti-Inflammatory and Digestive Benefits, Antioxidant Protection and Immune Support, 
3 gala apples (regulate your blood sugar and good fiber source)
4-5 stems of kale (cholesterol-lowering, risk-lowering benefits for cancer, support for the body's detoxification system, avoidance of chronic inflammation and oxidative stress)

Add all to your juicer and Voila! All those benefits in a glass! And, it tastes amazing. Trust me, I wouldn't drink it if it wasn't good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment