Monday, February 13, 2012

Mardi Gras in NOLA


So I kind of fell off the clean eating and exercising thing here in the last couple of weeks. I went to New Orleans and there is nothing clean about that place. From the provocative parade to the YUMMY, YUMMY, Unclean food! Although I didn't eat well while I was there I did workout. With that said I did not gain a pound, but I also did not lose a pound.

Last week I was sick. I have been eating a lot of soup, bread, and crackers. Not clean soup, bread, and crackers! I haven't worked out at all cause I haven't felt good. Today I got on the scale and I haven't gained or lost. That's good, but it's time to get with the program again!!!

I will leave you with a few pics from NOLA!

LaFayette Cemetery Wall

Masks on every door

Sara (sister) and I got our palms and cards read. (Note: We do not believe in this. Just thought it was a fun, touristy thing to do!)

Cupcake from Sucre

Shrimp and Smoked Gouda Grits from Gott Gourmet



No comments:

Post a Comment